RE: [IPk] Finally got pluged in to my MiniMed Pump. 08/10/01

Hi Vic -

Your pump representative will be able to give you a catalogue of all
different types of pump accessories - the sports pack, the water pack, the
thigh thing, etc., etc. More gadgets than you could ever want! My favourite
gadget (and I bought a lot of them) is still Max the Minimed Moose. Max is a
soft toy moose with a little insulin pump. And to save you asking, I bought
Max for me, and I'm in my thirties. :-)