Re: [IPk] Probs with pump etc.

Hi Abbey -

We all learn from our mistakes - and sometimes it's only from the mistakes
that we can learn. The trick is to build up the body of experience so that
over time you will automatically do the sensible thing.

If I ever have the slightest suspicion, I will disconnect my infusion set,
and watch the ball of insulin forming on the exposed connector while I
bolus a unit. Only takes a few moments. And if for some reason I do need a
quick top up of insulin, I much prefer a syringe and bottle rather to a
pen. Pens have too much to go wrong when you are not thinking straight...

mailto:email @ redacted