Re: [IPk] Esprit meters

Hi Hilly

I tend to show them the following from the Esprit:

1) Summary + Bar Chart
2) Averages
3) Glucose List

That appears to give them an overall impression of what is going on by
showing whether I am generally on target and the Glucose list will and the
Averages will help identify any trends.

My diabetes team rarely look at my figures or charts because over the years
they know me and if I was having any issues or problems they know I would
raise it with them.

Steven