RE: [IPk] Sites and bg's

>What do you do about adjusting basal rate of the pump to cope with the
changes?  any other suggestions?

Currently I'm winging it, because I don't seem to have patterns anymore! So,
for example, I think I currently need more insulin between 3.30pm and 7pm,
and less insulin after about 9pm, but this is quite subject to change
without notice so I'm just topping up with boluses rather than reprogramming
a pattern _again_, so that I can tweak it again in a week. Yes, I know my
pump stores three patterns, but I'm getting sick of changing them!