RE: [IPk] Chatroom session with Elizabeth OShea

>We've had to shift the date for the next chat room session, with Elizabeth

It's now on

Tue 23 Oct 2001 at 8pm UK localtime (19:00GMT)

For those of you wondering why on earth you'd want to attend a chat 'with'
me (John means 'hosted by Elizabeth OShea', I'm sure), it's focusing on
food. As you've probably guessed from my earlier post about wheat-free
bread, food is a hobby of mine!

As well as chatting, I'll be cooking something for the evening, which I'll
tell you all about (important details like whether it's actually edible).
I've no idea yet what it will be, so if you want to know you'll have to come