Re: [IPk] Esprit meters

Hi

I have never had any problem in waiting 3seconds for it to tell me how many
test strips I have left - 3 seconds is nothing in the great scheme of things.

Yes but it is easier to cart around a spare disk of 10 sensors which are
flat than it is carting around a tube of test strips which always seems to
be bulkier.

Steven