RE: [IPk] Esprit meters

> yes you do. You see the number of strips left every time
> turn the meter
> on.

Another thing I hadn't noticed.  Actually the reason why I
like the cartridge is because I have a little soft purse that
I carry the meter in, along with a small golf pencil, a piece
of paper (to record results and what I eat and bolus), a
small folded envelope (for used strips) and a spare
cartridge.  The whole thing takes up virtually no space at
all in my bag and contains everything I need.  I simply add a
new spare cartridge in the morning when I test my bg if there
isn't one in the purse and so I never run out and don't need
a whole tub of strips.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader