Re: [IPk] Esprit meters

Bev - I've never relied on the "beep" on an Esprit meter. I always have it
turned off (check your manual) so I can test in peace. And - no - it
doesn't signify anything more than 2 secs have passed since it first tasted
blood. I always visually check that the strip is full. You can also add
extra blood later - and it doesn't seem to affect the result.

For me, a sudden bg rise is not ideal, but it's not exceptional either.

I've used an Esprit for some years now, and although having 10 tests on one
disk is nice,  on balance I do not like it. You do not automatically see
how many tests are left. So you have to have a spare disk available at all
times. Getting strips out of a tub lets you automatically see there are
only 2 left...

mailto:email @ redacted