RE: [IPk] Wheat

I know a number of non-diabetic, non-coeliac people who have felt much
healthier and more alert after giving up wheat. I think there must be
something in it other than gluten that causes problems for people.

I had given up wheat products for a few months, and I recently started
eating bread, etc., a few times a week. Perhaps that's one of the things
contributing to my rubbish blood sugars.