Re: [IPk] Esprit meters

Hi Bev
The only meter that holds the strips is the Esprit, and that doesn't have the
visual strips that you can check.

The Medisense meters (e.g. Precision QID and their new one that does ketone
tests do) have foil-wrapped strips, so you can take just a few with you
without taking up any space. I think there are some other meters that use
foil-wrapped strips, but I'm not sure.

So the answer is, there's nothing that meets all your requirements, but
there's some that come close.
Di