RE: [IPk] Esprit meters

Hi Bev

I use PocketScan, made by Lifescan.

It is very small, holds a bottle of 25 test strips, and is quick, 15 seconds

There have been reports that when you change the batteries you might get an
error message, but this has not happened to me yet.

It doesn't have the colour coding on the side though.

it is the best meter I have ever used, and I am touching wood that when/if I
change batteries it will be OK!

Boots sells them for #17.

Good luck,