Re: [IPk] Wheat

> when you said gluten is found in many foods - (if you think everything has
> sugar in it - you should see the un-thought of things gluten is found in..
> eg: miniMars bars but not normal size!!).

 That's a pain, I had earmarked mini Mars bars as a substitute for the Kit
Kats that I usually give to Sasha for her pre-Gym or  swimming snacks.  It
seem psychologically better to give a whole mini bar of something to a 7
year old rather that cutting a slice or a whole normal bar.

Mum of Sasha age 7 dx with D 1999
Celiac biopsy due on 18th October