RE: [IPk] Esprit meters

Thanks Di

Yes I will check - I will also look for air bubble too
(thanks Mark).  What I need is a meter that is 1.small, 2.
Has cartridges so that I don't have to carry a bottle of 50
strips every where I go, 3. Quick and 4. has a colour change
on the back to show that you have enough blood (like my
accutest used to do).

Accuracy of course is a pre-requisite.

Any suggestions or is 3/4 the best I can hope for?

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422