[IPk] I think I know whats going on with Esprit meters, correct me if I'm wrong.

I have had some problems with my meter, it seems that if there is not enough blood to cometely fill the sencor a small air bubble forms and affects accressy,  unfortunately the meter still starts in these caces, if you look at the sencor while the meters processing you'll be able to see if theres a problem.