Re: [IPk] Parents/kids section on website

A Parents section is a great idea, there are now more than 50 children on
the pump in the UK and is increasing rapidly!

Last night (3 Oct) the INPUT Parents Support Group made a presentation to
the St James's Hospital in Leeds (Jimmy's). The interest shown by the
parents of diabetic children was amazing!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Fiona Campbell the
Consultant Paediatrician & Diabetologist at St James's for the opportunity
to talk to her patients about pump therapy. Dr Campbell is a forward
thinking professional and a great ally in our fight for recognition and
funding for pumps.

I would also like to thank the INPUT parents who gave up their time to make
the presentation:

Carol & Paddy Donner and their daughter Niomi.
Debbie Hanscombe and her son Jamie.

Debbie drove from Letchworth in Hertfordshire to Leeds and back in a day to
be at the meeting.

If there are any parents who would like to be involved in their area, please
let me know.

John Davis,
INPUT.