Re: Ooops: RE: [IPk] info for Irish pumpers

>Well, that was meant to go privately. Sorry everyone - now you know all my
>nefarious activities :-)

Does the Irish Republic need a Gaelic version perhaps?!?

We've recently been experimenting with "machine translations" of the
Insulin Pumpers UK website (you'll see the links towards the bottom of
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk). French, German, Spanish and Italian. If
any native speakers of these fine languages could take a look, I'm keen to
know if the translations are ridiculous, dangerous, or pretty good
considering it's never been near a human being.

mailto:email @ redacted