[IPk] study comparing CSII (pumps) and MDI

There's a report from Reuters Medical News of a study comparing pumps and
MDI. It found no difference in the outcomes. I think this study could be
used either way: the people who ran the study says it demonstrates that
people with diabetes should have a choice of delivery methods. But it could
be used to keep people on MDI when the want/need pumps. Additionally, it
seems this study used 13 people on pumps and 14 people on injections.
Perhaps someone can explain to me whether a study so small can actually
contribute something statistically significant? Anyone?