RE: [IPk] Parents/kids section on website

Hi John

I think a parents/kids section on the website is an excellent
idea.  My kids have so far been spared but I do like to check
and see what is being done for children.  I have a friend
whose son has been diabetic since the age of 3 and is
struggling on 2 injections a day (He is now 6).  I sent her a
link to the US pumpers kids website.  It was fascinating,
babies a few days old on pumps as well as toddlers.  I think
it would help her (and others like her) to have case
histories from the UK as well.  Maybe even a few pen-pals for
the kids?

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader