[IPk] Parents/kids section on website

We are thinking of setting up a parents/kids section on the Insulin Pumpers
UK website. We didn't have one originally as there were so few children in
Britain being allowed to use pumps. But we are now seeing a lot of interest
from parents - which is a good thing.

What should go in this section? Certainly people's experiences of
negotiating with schools. Best strategies for penetrating school systems
that are not being helpful. Tackling reluctant doctors. Handing
responsibility to your child. The list is endless. But I'm the one with
diabetes, not my child, so I can't write it :-)

If anyone would like to write a short article about something they think
would interest others, please let me know. Or if you have specific ideas
about what should be in such a section, please say so and we can find
someone to write it.

John Neale
Website Editor

mailto:email @ redacted