Re: [IPk] Insulin Requirements - Pumps v MDI

I know that I keep going on about when I was on the pump before  but my
insulin requirements then were 40-50 units per day . since coming off it my
weight has increased and my insulin dosage is 80-90 units per day with
hopeless control and feeling awful with high bgs and nit wanting to give
more insulin to increase my weight etc I'm waiting to hear now when I can
start my pump and I;m really hoping to need la#ess insulin Carmel