[IPk] Insulin Requirements - Pumps v MDI

There was a comment from someone this week (I am afraid I did not keep the
posting) about insulin requirement on the pump reducing initially, but then
returning to MDI levels?  Is this the norm?

I have found my insulin requirement has reduced by about 30%, and am hoping
that I can maintain this.  Maybe not a realistic hope!

What have people generally found to be the pattern?

Thanks (as ever) for all advice.

Audrey Sheal
20yrs IDDM
3wks + pumper