[IPk] Sites for the canula

Hi people,
	   I know others have found this but recently to move away from
battle-scarred sites I have put the canula in new belly sites and it seems
to greatly affect the rate of absorbtion of insulin. The just changing the
canula from left to right and it makes a huge amount of difference. I have
a site now which seems almost intravenous in its very rapid uptake.
Yesterday a symetrically opposite site was very slow and lots of needed
extra insulin. I guess it depends if your near a vessel (fast) or in fat
(moderate) or fibrous tissue (slow).