kitchen related chat was:Re: [IPk] actrpid vs humalog

>Hope you get your kitchen soon... when we moved in here, we had no kitchen
for 2 weeks, and once I'd got sick of chinese takeaway, I remember playing
an electric hot air gun (those things you use for paint stripping) over the
base of saucepan to make quite satisfactory scrambled egg :o)

We have a fridge, a slow cooker, and a hotplate.  Not bad!  I have started
to cook proper meals again, but my partner has pneumonia and between lack
of sleep, work, running around, tidying the house, and stomach problems
myself, it sometimes goes out the window!

We do have a cooker, which we have to get wired in. And then I have to
clean the inside of it - a friend gave it to us.  I'm eager ot have the
kitchen together, but I don't mind putting this job off at all!