Re: [IPk] actrpid vs humalog

>people tend to start the pump on a slightly lowere
dose than on MDI, although the dose may rise again after a few weeks or

I'm an excellent example of this, I think.  My basal dose is returning to
just short of where it was on injections. Blech.  I'm inclined to put this
down to stress/less than optimal eating habits/slight weigh gain/moving
house.  I'll know in two or three months, once I get back to my 'real' diet
- that is, the foods I eat when I have a kitchen of my own!