Re: [IPk] 508 clip

>And I hate the grey colour of the 506 with a vengeance - it looks so

I've mixed views on this...

My "gentle grey" 507 is in for repairs, and in its place I have a "cool
blue" version. Now, I'm not *that* boring (am I?) but I have rapidly tired
of the rather intrusive colour of the blue one, and find myself longing for
my quietly spoken grey version...

I do find though that the semi-transparency of the blue version allows me
to see how much insulin is left when I am in bed at night by switching on
its back-light, and looking through the case!

mailto:email @ redacted