Re: [IPk] 508 clip

>But seriously, I do often wear it inside out, with the pump peeking out of
>my pocket, but the clip completely visible.

That's fair enough then - I thought I was the only one who did weird things
like that :-)
And I hate the grey colour of the 506 with a vengeance - it looks so

  >I do realize exactly how ludicrous this is as an 'issue'.
However, if >Minimed wants to introduce fashion into pumping, then they
better be able >to support fashion in pumping!

I agree! And because there's so little intrinsic difference between the
different makes of pump, it's the bells and whistles that make a difference.