[IPk] 508 clip

>Hi Elizabeth
Isn't the clip hidden from sight normally though?
Or are you just being awkward :-)
Or do you clip it "inside out" sometimes?

Well, this is it.  To be at the cutting edge of pump fashion, I have to be
able to expose my clip sometimes, don't I?

But seriously, I do often wear it inside out, with the pump peeking out of
my pocket, but the clip completely visible.

I do realize exactly how ludicrous this is as an 'issue'. However, if
Minimed wants to introduce fashion into pumping, then they better be able
to support fashion in pumping!