Re: [IPk] actrpid vs humalog

Thanks to you all for imparting that information. I just assumed everyone
had Humalog for the pump I'm due to start soon and I really want to get it
right because my BG goes so high sometimes I really want something that acts
immediately . I know it said that actrapid wasn't suitable when I was on the
pump before and was never given a satisfactory answer then maybe Humalog
wasn't available then and come to think of it I was trying to get pregnant.
I I was to change in the next couple of weeks are there any particular
differences in dosages on MDI apart from working quicker? Thanks for your
time Carmel