Re: [IPk] actrpid vs humalog

I can't imagine not using humalog either.

Actually I was at the pub last night talking with a friend, and thinking how
weird it would be to be able to rely just on your body, and not have to cart
round all the supplies, and worry about balancing everything!

Seems like I have been doing it forever (only 9.5 years!)