Re: [IPk] actrpid vs humalog

Hi Carmel

I am a non-pumper, but I would thought that given that pumps are more like a
healthy pancreas, and the fact that humalog starts to work almost straight
away (unlike actrapid which takes 30 minutes to work), I would have thought
humalog would be preferred by most pump users.

But I am aware that humalog isn't yet officially sanctioned for pregancies.

Hope this helps

Ingrid