Re: [IPk] Basals and exercise

I remember reading somewhere about pumps that if you can isolate those times
of the day when your insulin needs are higher (or lower) (for instance 3-5
am) then you should change your bolus a couple of hours before then to give
the insulin time to affect you.

But saying this doesn't really make sense if you are on humalog...maybe i
should check my sources!  I did think it made sense at the time!