[IPk] This morning's messages brought a $100 challenge

Good morning pumpers and friends. Yesterday's secure messages
from the Insulin Pumpers' web server brought us an annonymous
Challenge Gift for $100.00. Now we have to raise the matching funds
so the gift can be accepted.

Insulin Pumpers is funded by contributions from it's membership and
interested business donors (the pump companies). The on-line funding
objective for the year is to raise $10 for each forum member --
that's less than $1.00 a month!! Can you afford that?

Today's objective is to match the generous Challenge Gift of $100.00.
This gift and the matching funds will meet the funding objective for
20 of our forum members. If you've been waiting for the "right" time
to send a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, now is the time.

For on-line contributions using a secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Contributions to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum deduction
allowed under both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin
Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
dated Jan 4, 1999.