Re: [IPk] Season of colds

I think I have been incredibly lucky.  Everyone has been struck down quite
severely at my work, except for yours truly.  I only had a mild cold for a
couple of days (which just happened to be while I was away for a weekend -
double whammy!)  But in terms of a bad cold or flu I have got off scot free
(touch wood!)

I had a flu shot on Monday and so far have no symptoms and hopefully this
will continue!

Interestingly, I did find that my insulin requirements  went up while I was
"sick" but I don't know if that is because I was sick or because I was
changing my dosages.....

Hope you get better soon John