Re: [IPk] people on non flexible regimes

I regularly connect to the excellent website Children With Diabetes website,
and the professionals on that site don't believe in the term "brittle"
diabetes. They believe that any diabetic can be successfully managed with
intensive insulin therapy, whether that be on multiple daily injections or
pump therapy.  I have been on MDI since I was diagnosed almost 10 years ago
and cannot imagine living any different way. It is unforgiveable that these
professionals obviously have no understanding of the daily trials and
tribulations just caused by our bodies! that we have to live with any day.

I honestly believe that more of us "stabbers" need to find our way into the
health/medical/nutrition/psychological side of things, because so often the
professionals honestly have no idea.

I only wish that when I started university ten years ago I had gone into
science, because I honestly feel I now have so much to offer (I have been in
denial for several years).