Re: [IPk] people on non-flexible regimes

>Absolutely. Though to be fair, heart disease runs in our family. And he
doesn't have any other complications after 50 years of diabetes. Who can
say what's to blame?

If I 'only' have heart disease after fifty years of diabetes, I'll be well
pleased! Frankly, that scares me a lot less than losing my sight or a foot
or leg.  Strange way of thinking, isn't it? My heart is certainly more
important in the scheme of things than my sight or my extremities!