Re: [IPk] people on non-flexible regimes

>And didn't you say that your father has serious heart disease, and has had
>by-pass surgery this year? Although you can't say for certain, it's most
>likely that his diabetes played a major role in causing this. > >So it
seems that the control he got on his 2 shots a day was not ultimately >good
enough to prevent heart disease... > >John

Absolutely. Though to be fair, heart disease runs in our family. And he
doesn't have any other complications after 50 years of diabetes. Who can
say what's to blame?