Re: [IPk] "new horizons in insulin pump therapy" symposium

>The meeting on December 8th in London is for healthcare professionals only
>I'm afraid.

In my own experience, if you contact the organisers in advance and put
forward a good "case", you can often wangle your way in...

Perhaps you could tell them you are representing the Insulin Pumpers UK
support group. That's fine by me :-)

mailto:email @ redacted