[IPk] carb counting

your story about someone taking 10 u of actrapid for a 2.5 g CHO meal, and
then thinking she was being "healthy" is just beyond belief. It's hard to
believe the paucity of information given.
I suppose that in reality perhaps CHO counting has been abandoned as it is
realised that so many other factors that are less controllable can affect bg
but I'm glad I was diagnosed in1986 when dieticians still used the "exchange
" system for CHO but also emphasized high fibre, low fat etc .