Re: [IPk] New FreeStyle bg meter

This all reminds me so much of the SoftClix story: the lancets, having
higher production values, are less painful, but more expensive.  NHS
don't add them to the prescription list, and refuse to say why they are
not added.  I point out that, being less painful, they are more likely
to be used, etc. etc. (and go on paying for them myself).

Only when they are produced using new tools (I think), and therefore
cheaper, do they go on prescription.

Forget justice and rational argument: the only way diabetics get the
care they deserve is if the scream and shout for it, and earn enough
money to pay for it (or put the work into fund-raising for it).

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)