[IPk] Thigh sites

Following Elizabeth's success with thigh sites, I've steeled myself for
another go!
I put it in last night, and things were fine in the night.
But I felt the site through my jeans as I was sitting here at work, and
something felt wrong. I went to the toilet to check (disadvantage of a
thigh site - you can't inspect it easily in public!) and found it had
become disconnected. Probably when I put my hand in my pocket.
No idea how long it had been disconnected for, but my BG was 11 - bolused
1.5 units and an hour later, it's now 12. So I was probably disconnected
for some time. Hopefully it's just that and not bad absorption.
I guess that's another danger of a thigh site - it's more likely to get
knocked and/or disconnected.
Still, I'm pleased that it's been a success so far otherwise.