RE: [IPk] no delivery and knots

> but I have a
> little blue clippy thing that you can wedge the tubing into in order to
> block it intentionally.
> Anyhow, I tried this today, and it alarmed after 2.3 units.

That's scarey considering that's over 9 hours of non-delivery for me - no
wonder the bg goes up!

> If you have significant amounts of air bubbles in the cartridge, this will
> delay the alarm going off, since the bubbles must get compressed first.

Good point - I'll try harder to get rid of those last, persistent bubbles.

 I wonder if MiniMed have improved their
> production technique, and you have old stock in New Zealand? The expiry
> date of my current box of cartridges is May 2005.

Mine's Feb 2005 - I really hope that those 3 extra months are not going to
cause a problem!!  ;-)