Re: [IPk] Sites

>I thought I'd put my connectors through quite a lot, and I've never been
able to do anything damaging to them.

Yes, this is the first time I've had any trouble, and that connector hadn't
been clicking in properly the previous day either.  I really should have
changed the line well before my incident.  I think that perhaps that
connector was just a bit off-quality, because I've put them through a fair
bit of yanking and tugging and they've never popped off.