Re: [IPk] Sites

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, you wrote:
>>It's quite hard to do anything destructive to the connector with either
>Sofsets or Silhouettes.

OK, from Elizabeth's comments I take it all back!
I thought I'd put my connectors through quite a lot, and I've never been
able to do anything damaging to them.
Even when I've connected and reconnected about 30 times in one day (dance
competitions when I disconnected every time I went onto the floor).

>if you haven't tried a thigh site before and are thinking about it,
>consider carefully the placement of your line and your knickers! :-)

Yup, I discovered that too :-)