Re: [IPk] Any advice?!

Hey Jenny..

I have just started to use a pump last week.  I can tell you that I have had
a lot better control in this short amount of time and that my life does not
have to run around eating schedules and injections.  I have not had any
problems getting used to the pump.  Mine is a MiniMed 508 and is very
straight forward and easy to learn.  So far I am very happy with the
decision to get the insulin pump.  I hope you have as much success that I do
with your pump!!

Lynn

P.S.  If you have any more questions let me know!
P.P.S.  Just so you know, there is absolutely no pain with the pump either!!