[IPk] Any advice?!

Hi all

I am waiting for a referral to Kings College Hospital
about pumps, having never managed to get decent
control through injections.

All the stuff I've read about pumps sounds so positive
and I was hoping that you can give me some honest

Does your control really improve a lot with a pump?
How long does it take to get used to the new system?
How do you choose between the different pumps on

Any comments gratefully received! Cheers, Jenny.

Do You Yahoo!?