Re: [IPk] thigh site

>That's encouraging to hear. How often do you need to change your site in
company anyway? :-)

Generally, I change my set Monday and Friday morning while sitting at my
desk. I do it early in the morning so there aren't many people around
(although I was glad there were the day I bled half a tablespoon of blood
and had no tissues!).  I don't mind showing them my belly, but I don't want
to show them my knickers! :-)  -and I'm sure my manager would have
something to say about that, anyway.