[IPk] thigh site

My first attempt at using a thigh site was fairly successful.  It lasted me
about four days. One disadvantage was that it was sore whenever I first
started walking:  in the morning, or after sitting for a long while.  My
BGs were fine, and it didn't look irritated, so I left it in.  It's just
something I'll have to put up with whenever I use this site.  There was
also a red lump when I removed it, that was more upsetting looking than
when I remove a set from my belly.  But I put cream on it and it died down
without bother.

The main thing I dislike about a thigh site is not being able to change it
in company! But I will be using it again.