From: John Neale [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 9:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Disetronic D-TRON insulin pump

I've just learnt that Disetronic expect to be supplying the D-TRON in the
UK by next January - but I didn't hear this from Disetronic themselves. It
is indeed a brand new pump packed full of loads of new features, including
the use of a 3ml prefilled pen cartridge to make refilling extremely quick
and easy.

It's been suggested that anyone buying a Disetronic pump between now and
then may be offered a free upgrade when the new one comes out. More details
from Disetronic UK <email @ redacted>

More details on US website at
http://www.disetronicusa.com/products/dtron.html

John