[IPk] Disetronic D-TRON insulin pump

Does anyone know when Disetronic's new D-TRON insulin pump will be
available in the UK?

I read a load of stuff about it on the US website at

What I think is fantastic about this pump is that it uses normal prefilled
Pen cartridges. To refill, you just drop a new cartridge in, press a few
buttons and off you go. No more fussing around trying to flick air bubbles
out of the cartridge as you fill it up.

It also is much quieter than the MiniMed pumps (the click on my replacement
MiniMed507 is even louder than on my previous 507. More of a clack than a
click). And it communicates directly with the infrared port that most
laptops have, so no need for a comm station.

But when will it be available in the UK?

mailto:email @ redacted