RE: [IPk] New FreeStyle bg meter

>This was great until I found it was not for distribution within the U.K.
>Any ideas on a U.K equivalent???.

I sent them an email yesterday asking this question. I'll let you know when
I hear anything.

It's not unusual for new gadgets and drugs to have different release dates
on different continents. It's often to do with the timetables set by the
regulatory authorities. For example, Novo's new rapid insulin, NovoRapid,
has only just been released in the States, but it's been available in the
UK for over a year now.

mailto:email @ redacted